Thursday, July 8, 2010

IGNORANT AND HELPLESS

How unfortunate are we read people? Those of us who have done PG's and also many others who are working for handsome salaries at multi - national companies. We call ourselves as qualified citizens of this country and we do nothing for it.

I recently went to the close by market by walk after a week's gap. I was shocked to see that a tavern shop was opened on the Nizampet road, Kukatpally Housing Board, Hyderabad. What suddenly striked me is that there are two schools within a kilometer vicinity. Every morning and evening we see kids going to school and coming back from school. The Nizampet road is so busy in the evening with many ladies and young girls coming back from work and colleges. There are many others who come on this road continously for shopping daily needs.

I wonder who has given the permission to open the tavern when there are two schools close by. Now what is bothering me is I even don't know where to lodge a complain against it. I am ignorant.

I recently thought of enquiring someone about it and so sought number of a journalist I know. The ladies in my family heard about what I want to do. As usual like how it happens they said me to keep away from it as they say high recommendations are involved in such issues and we may face with problems. I argued a bit to tell them tomorrow we and the kids surrounding may face problem. the attitude is we should be within our care and those who are facing problems let them face. I am helpless.

This issue is somehow pinching my heart that although we are all educated and call ourselves as citizens of India we are ignorant and helpless to do anything for our country. Today's population is using such reasons for migration to foreign countries. I think many of us are thinking how to help and how to help but just that we don't bring our mind into action.

1 comment:

  1. ur rite kiran..i'll ask my advocate frnd..n ask whts the procedure??okie..n am glad tht u still the same.....kiran..who is always ready to stand against the evil..!

    ReplyDelete