Thursday, March 11, 2010

A HEART TOUCHING SCENE

Well I firstly apologise and feel very sorry that I am not able to upload such a lovely rather I would say a heart touching scene in my blog. But I want you all to please click on the below given link and definitely watch this scene.

It is from a telugu movie named Stalin. The scene is only for around 2.42 minutes but its impact I feel is life long. Although the movie wasn't a box office hit and things like that this scene was always in my subconcious mind because there is a lot to learn from this scene.

One will accept why I am using words like "we have a lot to learn from the scene" after you watch the video. I am sure everyone will like. I want you to write some comments on the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdqD3AbQmg

1 comment:

  1. really a video worth watching..n learning a lesson.....dis is the need of the hour..we hav really forgotn how to get united n help each other...!

    ReplyDelete