Sunday, March 28, 2010

My New Friend - ROMA

Yuppie finally I got a friend at Melbourne. Roma is colleague of Raji and he has been telling about Roma. She is from Mumbai and staying at Australia from past 10 years. I have insisted Raji to invite her for dinner. Once she did come over for dinner.

I was very glad to meet her. She liked our accommodation a lot. She was here with us for around 4 hours and we spoke so much about everything we can in that little time. I learnt many new things from her. I heard about Deepak Chopra for the first time while talking to her. She is a wonderful person and fun to be with.

One best thing is she also likes food just like me. Both of us like trying new foods and eating everything which is tasty. This taste of ours is so similar. I made my favorite ginger and cardamom tea that evening. She said that she is having it for the first time and liked it a lot. She liked it so much that next weekend she came to our home and we happily had ginger cardamom tea again.

She took me and Rajesh to a place called Port Melbourne we enjoyed that evening a lot together. We have seen a big cruise named 'Spirit of Tasmania' which came to its Port and we have seen it boarding and de - boarding the passenger and loading and unloading the luggage. We went by evening and we all stayed night till 9 or so and there we have seen 2 cruises full of lights and they were looking excellent.

Roma was telling so many things about Melbourne. She this weekend invited for dinner at her house at Epping. We went to her beatiful home yesterday. Wow! It was very beautiful. She have a good house. Her rooms were filled with such beautiful carpets and beautiful show pieces. She is very passionate about candles and so she lit an aromatic candle in her hall. Her selection is really very nice.

Now about the dinner, she is an excellent cook. She made rajma,paneer bhurji, raita and jeera rice. She cooked so well. She prepared all the dishes extremely perfect. Me and Rajesh enjoyed a lot. I like her company a lot. She has got a beautiful heart.

I am happy her as my friend.

1 comment:

  1. congrats babyyy...so finally u found a new frnd..n cardamom n ginger tea..aah..i miss my pg days...!!when u used to get tea for me...

    ReplyDelete