Thursday, March 4, 2010

This was the first Poem I wrote for my husband when we were lovers....

Every morning when I listen your voice waking me up, wishing me a pleasant good morning I find a new meaning to my life

From the day you entered my life I fail to understand what do I pray God when he has already given me the best gift in your form

Everytime I think about you my heart skips a beat

Whenever I feel lonely I close my eyes and there I find you assuring me that you are always with me

The immense strength you provide me with your presence in my life gives me confidence to achieve anything 'we' desire

You mean a lot to me than words can express and heart can feel

I just can say, I left the world of 'I' and formed and new beautiful world of 'WE' which has 'I & YOU'

and 'WE' is always incomplete about 'I & YOU'

I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment